Our client is looking for Accountant, who works with these blocks:
Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Inventory and finished goods, Expense reports, Fixed assets, Bank, Expenses
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Monitoring, posing of respective tax accounting entries.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Experience in a European subsidiary of a US multi-national is a big plus.
- Experience of a matrix style organization
- English level sufficient to read and understand communications.
- Good attention to details.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and respectful manner.
- Self motivated with a high level of initiative.
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!