Our client is a global leader in animal nutrition industry. The company offers nutritional solutions to optimize industrial breeding of poultry, pigs and dairy cows. The company develops, manufactures, and supplies additives for animal nutrition (amino acids, vitamins, enzymes…) all around the world. The Company’s mission is to provide products and services for animal feed additives with the best guarantee of safety for people and the environment.
The company is looking to hire a Specialty Business Manager CIS (Animal Health) for the Russian subsidiary of the company in Moscow. This position will report to the General Manager Russia. It is mandatory that this person speaks Russian and English and ready to travel approximately 50% of the time.
Scope of position:
- Define and implement local strategy of Specialty business in the area
- Manage and coordinate the action plan with the local team and especially with technical services team
- Give support to convince customers demonstrating the value of our products to the commercial team
- Registration of specialty in the different markets
- In coordination with the area marketing manager and the technical team, develop and implement the area marketing plan consistent with the regional marketing plan of the category. Adapt product positioning, price policy and messaging that differentiate company’s solutions, create brand awareness and drive demand. Communicate the value proposition of company’s solutions to the sales team and help to adapt the sales tools needed to support the selling process. Train sales force and local distributor / agent teams.
- Responsible for customer segmentation and targeting in close coordination with Area Sales managers. Define and monitor pricing policy / guidelines in order to ensure sales and profitability targets for the different segments. Control that action plans for target customers are described, implemented and updated in the system. Ensure that number and quality of development projects in the system enable to reach budget. Visit GKA and RKA with sales team in order to convince them about company’s solutions .
- Work closely with Regional marketing and technical team as well as with SBU global team in order to adjust / customize / build solutions based on company’s products and services and that fit RKA and GKA needs.
- Product launch
- contribute actively to products / solutions development with regional team (positioning, arguments, proofs of efficacy, selling tools, KOL recruitment, communication plan…) Plan the launch of new products / solutions in the area for the different species and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence
- collect data, carry out market survey and become the expert on the buying process, criteria of choice at our customers (nutritionist, feed mill manager, QA/QC manager, general manager…) and competitors’ products and positioning .
- Build the sales budget and define key actions to reach this budget with Area sales manager. Define with Area manager, marketing manager and other sales managers technical, marketing and commercial resources needed to achieve the sales budget. Track realization of budget (sales, expenses, margin), identify gaps, propose and implement remedial action plans.
- Responsible for sales forecasting and stock level setting for the Area.
- Agree with Area manager on goals and incentive programs for sales managers and technical team.
- Ensure a good coordination with other regional business managers in order to guarantee a coherent positioning of the different Specialties, ensure an effective deployment of the solution approach, ensure the right time sequence of actions at country and GKA / RKA levels and avoid competition for resources.
- Ensure that good practices and tools related to sales and business management are well implemented in the Area.
- Minimum of 5/6 years’ experience in the feed industry in technical, marketing and/or sales positions.
- Education: Agricultural engineering, Nutritionist, DVM, Marketing or Business degree (optional).
- Technical/nutrition skills.
- Ability to motivate, convince and lead.
- Customer and sales oriented.
- Energetic and self-driven.
- Analytical & creative.
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!