Construction and Real Estate
Apply for this job
Our client is a well-known international company currently recruiting a Maintenance Manager - Mechanical (Coating Shop).
· General maintenance of existing pipe coating equipment in Coating shop.
· Coordination and on-job training of maintenance crew
· Planning and conducting mechanical maintenance
· Preparation of forward maintenance plan including tasking for shutdown periods and ensure on-time task completion
· Responsible for all mechanical engineering
· Leadership and control of all engineering personnel
· Supervising and directing Engineering Detail Contractors during the execution of design, procurement and construction activities, ensuring the quality of the works, according to the contract requirements.
· Assessing capabilities and limitations of contractors’ detailed design and incorporating in development planning and risk mitigation processes.
· Daily liason with production management
· Close coordination with client`s inspection/ supervision to meet requirements
· Maintaining non-scheduled downtime rates as planned
· Troubleshooting of Coating operation
· Investigate and resolve customer complaints. Support on possible customer complains to identify the route cause and proposals to implement countermeasures to prevent non-conformity from clients
· Apply best practices to comply with, ensure subordinate staff well trained and follow on subjects H&S rules
· A time served engineer (min 10 years) with at least 15 years’ experience on top of that
· Have minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance of coating equipment (listed below)
· Fluency in written and spoken technical English is a must, Russian is plus
· Hold qualifications in Hydraulics, pneumatics and basic electrics.
· Bachelor’s degree in maintenance related field (engineering)
· Experience with Chevron or similar company at least 5 years
· Ability to have technical discussions in English with existing parts suppliers (UK, Netherlands, Russia) for the below machines
· Ability to adapt machinery to specific contract requirements.
· Good ability understand clients’ needs and desire to satisfy those needs
· Ability to finish projects on time and scale
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in teams and contribute to team success
· Strong interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with different sets of people
· Skilled in various applications to include: MS Office, MS Project, PowerPoint
· Ability to use spreadsheets, databases and prepare reports
· Be on call 24hrs a day. Able to source parts throughout the world. Plan maintenance schedules. Be available to work through the night in the event of a breakdown. Design equipment for the future growth of the coating business.
Specific competencies requirements:
· Good understanding and knowledge of Shot-blasting machines:
o Dust extraction and air wash cycles, abrasion and shot movement within shot-blasting machines
o Accurate setting up of parameters for each pipe with controlled hot spot at surface blast
o High chromium steel and metallurgy during the wear process of protective plates in the blasting machines
o Frequency and vibration settings in counter rotating turbines
o Hardening process and breakdown of abrasive materials
· Full understanding and knowledge of Dust extraction systems:
o There is 6 different dust extraction systems in the coating plant each one is integral to every machine
o Each filtration unit has a cartridge system with pulsators to blow down each filter allowing dust separation of unwanted media to waste
· Full understanding and knowledge of FBE Powder application systems:
o FBE application and the science of electro static coatings
o Knowledge of FBE fluid beds and movement of fluidized liquid powder
· Good understanding and knowledge of Internal Spray equipment:
o Graco XM plural spray machine
o Paint pump computer operation
o Setting up for different parameters
o Viscosities of paint materials and their behavior at different temperatures
o The workings of water heat trace systems
· Good understanding and knowledge of Selmers internal blasting unit:
o Hydraulic pump and motor fitted to a rail system with lance to deliver grit to the high speed motor blast turbine
o Grit recovery conveyor and large dust extraction system
o This machine has tight tolerances and can be very dangerous if set wrong
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!