Analyst Investment Banking - M&A
Our client is an Investment Bank. With a well balanced team structure, they are looking to add bench strength by hiring team member to execute deals from the strong pipeline in place M&A.
There is scope to grow the team by hiring an ambitious Analyst who wants to work in a lightly structured but professional and growing business.
· University degree in Economics, mathematics from a highly regarded university
· Good financial markets knowledge
· Strong analytical, modeling and valuation skills
· At least 1 year of relevant experience (IB, Big 4 (Valuation, Transaction), Corporate finance dpt in Industry companies)
· Good communication skills
· Fluent English (both written and spoken)
· Industry and company research
· Assistance in transaction execution
· Quantitative analysis, company valuation analysis and financial modelling
· Preparation of presentations for clients