Our client is the leading designer and manufacturer of industrial valve actuators. Control systems and accessories.
We are seeking to employ a dynamic sales professional to drive sales of electric actuators and associated equipment to end users and valve makers within the Russian Federation.
Based within the Moscow office, the successful applicant will be expected to travel extensively throughout the region (Russian Federation) and promote sales of the company’s products primarily on a project based system.
You must be fluent in English, and posses an engineering background, preferably within an electro-mechanical environment. Further to this, you must be able to demonstrate a considered approach and successful track record in engineering sales.
· Maintaining a thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of all products and services.
· Gain the highest market share and maintain the most profitable market price levels available for all products and services in the area.
· Customers and End Users perceive company as market leaders providing the best products, service and value in the industry.
· To earn and maintain the confidence of customers at all levels and build sound working relationships with all key accounts and contacts.
· Supporting and working with other sales personnel, distributors or agents through active participation in internationally co-ordinated project sales activities
Functions and Activities
To promote the sale of the company’s products and services - principally Electric Valve Actuators, Related Control Systems, Spares, Site Service, Retro-fit/Installation through:
· Presenting and demonstrating products/services to:
o Valve Manufacturers, Agents and Distributors
o Motorised Valve Users - e.g. Oil, Gas and Chemical Companies, Water Companies, Power Generation Companies etc.
o Actuator Specifiers - e.g. Consultants and Engineering Contractors, End User Standards/Instrument Engineers
· Providing a local face-to-face communication between the customer and company in all aspects of business relating to customer needs, e.g. technical support/basic product training, requests for quotations, delivery information, service and spares.
· Demonstrate the company’s equipment and provide familiarisation training, organise local exhibitions and functions to gain adequate exposure of the company’s products.
· To regularly report using the Sales Management System on:
· Market intelligence regarding
o New Business/Product opportunities
o Competing companies/products
o Price and delivery comparisons
o Market size and Share
o Market trends
o Regular forecasting for sales in the area
o Project information/leads
· Liaise with other company departments on matters such as customer “House” Engineering Standards, Quality, Product Returns, Payments and Credit Terms, etc.
· Regular submission of expense claims and mileage records in accordance with the company accounts procedures.
· Carrying out any associated duties not specifically mentioned in this description that may from time to time be requested by Management.
· To attend and provide area reports at regular Sales Meetings.
1. Activity: Demonstrated via regular reporting, reliable follow up of leads and opportunities, appropriate call rates, efficient area coverage, reports from customers, appraisals and observations of Managers/Colleagues.
2. Commitment: Demonstrated through product/application knowledge, enthusiasm, tenacity, persistence, professional behavior/appearance, outstanding customer service and support.
3. Results: Level of product specification/influence within area.
Sales performance, growth and profitability
Accuracy and quality of project reporting/forecasting.
Levels of customer satisfaction