Business Process Controller/Auditor
- Job reference:25223
- Location:Kazakhstan (Almaty)
- Job type:Permanent
- Date posted:14 Nov 2012
International Pharmaceutical Company is looking for Business Process Controller/ Auditor
The Business Process Controller is responsible for setting the controls of accounting, financial and other business processes in the Kazakhstan through educating and rolling out policies and procedures and control systems. This role through close cooperation with Financial group in the focus, provides necessary information to internal and external auditors, and helps the Country minimize risks, costs through the optimization of its financial, purchasing, inventory and other business processes.
A successful candidate needs to meet the following criteria:
· University degree in business, economics, or related field
· Certification in Accounting / Auditing desirable
· Significant experience in auditing, chartered accounting and/or financial process engineering management positions, with record of strong control focus (BIG four - senior 1st and 2nd year)
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Excellent analytical ability
· Strong written and oral communication skills, and ability to clearly present financial data in reports distributed to regional and global officers, as well as external authorities
· Excellent understanding and ability with ERP systems, as well as relevant financial sub-systems
This vacancy has now expired.