Business Unit manager
- Job reference:23331
- Location:Russia (Moscow)
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:B2B Electronic Equipment/ Electrotechnology
- Date posted:03 Jul 2012
International company, manufacturer innovative medical equipment for surgery and diagnostic, is looking for Business Unit Director
Location: Moscow, Russia.
The main purpose of the role consists in developing future growth of business in Russia and CIS as well as providing vision, direction and leadership.
1. Develop products strategy, tactics, and marketing plans to achieve the sales and profit targets
2. Identify and report on business opportunities in target markets
3. Responsibility for profit and loss
4. Increase market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities
5. Achieve targets for revenue, profitability and market growth
6. Implement and facilitate marketing plans for the Department to maximize sales results
7. Translate business objectives and strategies to develop brand portfolio objectives, strategies and plans to facilitate business growth
8. Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
9. Market analysis and research
10. Dealing with clients on top levels including KOLs, governmental bodies
11. Supervision, coaching, mentoring and leadership of Business Managers
12. Make staffing and hiring decisions within department
1. Mater degree in Medica, Marketing or Business
2. 5+ years of experience in International company in Medical Sector
3. Strong leadership skills, marketing management and strategic planning experience, a proven track record in developing and administering a marketing program and achieving high sales results
4. a Self-starter, highly organized, able to work under pressure of business targets, able to work well with medical society and healthcare authorities.
5. Knowledge of the Russian Healthcare system and CIS medical market
6. Fluent English and Russian, spoken and writen.
This vacancy has now expired.