Buyer / Planner
- Job reference:24624
- Location:Russia (Moscow)
- Job type:Permanent
- Date posted:11 Oct 2012
One of the world-leading production company (telecom sector) is planning a new production site in Russia and is looking for a Buyer/ Planner.
· Strategic procurement
· Assessment of current spend
· Support the supplier relationship management
· Develop a sourcing strategy
· Early involvement in new product development
· Timely delivery of purchased components and finished goods by building a constructive relationship with several supplying parties
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent by experience.
· First experience in an operational environment, related to planning or materials management.
· Good degree of IT Literacy - MS Office - Power Point, Excel. MRP/SAP knowledge is a plus.
· Fluent in English
· Willingness to travel
· Driver License
· Ability to work in a team environment and on own initiative.
· Have a professional and flexible approach, with a problem solving attitude.
· Good communicating and negotiation skills, verbal and written.
The company offers
· Competitive salary
· Company car and mobile phone
· Medical insurance (after probation period - 3 months)
· Development Opportunities
This vacancy has now expired.