Our client - is one of leading supplier/producer of pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries.
At the moment company is looking for Contract Administrator/Engineer.
1. Basic Purpose:
As a member of Moscow Project Team Contract Administrator assists Contract Manager in all aspects of contract administration. Working in conjunction with CM Contract Administrator is also responsible for preparing contract drafts; official letters; and supporting Contract Manager in the negotiation and drafting of complex agreements.
This position reports to the Contract Manager of Moscow Project Team.
2. Functions & duties:
· Review customer contracts/purchase orders, to ascertain the requirements are adequately defined and resolve open commercial, technical, production and financial issues (in conjunction with the Contract Manager).
· Expedite technical submittals from Business Unit’s and coordinate all required translation work.
· Follow-up the correspondence with BUs via e-mail and/or phone as needed.
· Coordinate all documentation/certification requirements between Client & BU’s, including all necessary translation work.
· Prepare required shipment documentation for imported/exported goods including translation work when needed.
· Maintain paper and electronic files of documentation in order and update local Project Team electronic data bases regularly.
· Prepare weekly reports on contracts and projects.
· Participate in Project review meetings and different negotiations if required.
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work a flexible schedule
· Working independently and in team
· Good planning, communication and reasoning skills
· Fluent in English
· Experience in general administration
· Proven office skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Project
· Prepared to spend a proportion of their time away from office base on company business if needed
· Professional appearance and attitude
· Action in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures