Credit Risk Analyst
Our client, one of the leading Global Universal Banks, is looking to hire an experienced Credit Risk Analyst to join their Middle office function.
- university degree in Economics, Finance;
- at least one year experience in a bank/consulting company/rating agency;
- understanding of purpose and techniques of credit analysis, combined with good judgement and ability to look beyond the quantitative data;
- knowledge of Russian and International accounting standards is a must;
- good command of English, both written and spoken;
- analytical thinking;
- a highly organized person, able to work independently to often tight deadlines.
- maintain long-term relationships with the Customers’ Senior Management;
- perform evaluation of credit requests of the Corporate clients;
- produce comprehensive corporate analysis under various credit-related transactions;
- perform industry and market researches;
- monitoring business activities and financial performance of existing borrowers.
Please email your CV for immediate consideration.