Deputy General Director
- Job reference:16559
- Location:Russia (Moscow)
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:B2B Machinery, Tools & Accessories
- Date posted:02 Jul 2012
Well known U.S. Company (railway sector) is looking First Deputy Director,
The FDD will be responsible for maintaining and expanding key business relationships with Comapny partners, licensees, and customers, including Russian Railways. The FDD will represent Comapny in high level business meetings and communications, including in the absence of the Country Director. While the FDD will have responsibilities for all strategic initiatives and accounts of the company in the territories his/her focus initially will be to support establishment of Motion Control as an industry standard truck. Future management roles for the FDD after his initial assignment would be reviewed after an initial trial period.
The FDD must have at least 10 years of business management experience in Russia as well as significant railway sector experience.
The FDD will report to the Russia Country Director and will work closely with the CIS Motion Control Truck Business Team along with other members of the CIS team.
Examples of near term activities that the FDD will take an active role include:
· Negotiation of new licenses for MC
· Building support for Motion Control in railway industry through personal contacts and presentations
· Indentifying other competent and seasoned candidates as needed to compliment the MC truck team as well as other positions for CIS operations
· Engaging Promtraktor-Wagon senior management to promote more aggressive roll-out of MC technology
· Certification and Ramp-up of production of MC at AltaiWagon and its subsidiaries
· Develop and begin to implement MC component localization plan, focusing on springs and PLP
· Develop Plan for Foundry Quality Assurance, based on Blue Wave
This vacancy has now expired.