Our client - biggest international company produces some of the world's most reliable lawn mower engines and small engines. Company is looking for a specialist for Distribution Sales Manager position.
Department: Power Products
Reports to: Operations Manager Russia
Sales and service function for all Power Products like garden machinery, snow blowers and generators.
Further develop the sales and potential for all company’s Products brands and OEM products in the Russian market and countries surrounding it, CIS. Searching for new distribution opportunities and develop sales and business in selected markets according to the procedures and outline set by the company’s headquarters for Power Products. Fully map out market potential to substantially grow the power products business. Key elements of a successful Sales Manager are strong distributor relationships, customer focus, effective communication at all levels, superb service approach. Very frequent travel is demanded to fulfill this job successfully. Responsible for all Power Products aspects in the selected markets including order management, shipment management and financial management according to the terms set by the EMEA head quarters.
1. Make budget and salesplans according to EMEA procedures
2. Achieve sales targets and increase sales in new markets
3. Technical support to distributors and other Power Products customers
4. Training on Power products at the distributor and sales level.
5. Develop sales initiatives in cooperation with distributors to sell profitable into mass distribution
6. Develop and understand power products business in selected markets.
7. Implementation of Power Products sales plans.
8. Provide insight and understanding of sales strategies in selected markets
9. Effective communication with EMEA Power Products Headquarters
10. Weekly full reporting on visits and sales results of visits.
11. Prioritize Power Products sales of company’s owned brands in the region.
Job Skills Requirements:
·Knowledge of various distribution channels. Must have the ability to analyze market/sales data, pricing information, margin and costing information and market audits to develop proper strategies and business plans for all distribution channels.
·Communicate company strategies, targets and values efficiently to different levels of audience
·Able to bring strong negotiation skills to high level pricing and range discussions
·Will deal with people from a variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Establishing and maintaining good relationships is a key to success
·Able to prioritize work and make it happen flawlessly. Be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
·Fluency in English and primary language used in the area of responsibility (Russian) is essential. Additional languages are a plus
·Business, engineering degree or equivalent
·At least 3-5 years of sales experience