- Job reference:24307
- Location:Russia (Moscow)
- Job type:Permanent
- Date posted:16 Sep 2012
Our client, a Russian family owned fashion retail chain, is looking to hire a Finance Director to drive and support a substantial growth of their business.
The Company (13 legal entities) operates a chain of 80 boutiques (about 50 sq. m. each) in major Russian cities, generates revenue of more than $100 mln. and employs 400 people.
The purpose of the position:
Ø Close cooperation with the General Director and shareholders to drive and support business development.
Ø To establish a reliable financial function in the company.
Ø To implement effective business processes and procedures to ensure proper controls of all business operations.
Ø To maximize the business profitability.
A Finance Director will be responsible for the Accounting department of 13 employees and will cover the following functional areas:
· Analysis and optimization of financial and economic activity of the company.
· Management of the daily finance function to plan and optimize profit and working capital within all the entities.
· Cash flow and investments control.
· Management of the currency risks.
· Tax optimization.
· Establishment of a reliable management reporting.
· Planning & budgeting: annual/quarterly/monthly.
· Interaction with tax authorities, banks and auditors.
· Establishment of the internal control system.
· Cost control.
· Establishment of the KPI system.
· Overall management of financial department: structuring of the department, people management and motivation.
· Higher financial education.
· Successful experience in retail industry (preferably in luxury segment) as a Finance Director.
· Good knowledge of English language.
· Good knowledge of Russian Accounting Principles and taxation.
· Experience with 1C (8.2) accounting software.
· Stable and reliable professional looking for a long-term cooperation.
· Solid management skills.
· Wise personality.
· Result oriented.
This vacancy has now expired.