- Job reference:24493
- Location:Russia (Moscow)
- Job type:Permanent
- Date posted:23 Sep 2012
Our Client is the large international leader in automotive industry is looking for a highly potential Financial Analyst.
· Complete bi-annual capacity analysis and lead study process to resolve capacity issues.
· Complete current model capacity documentation. Work with operations/engineering/sales to solve any current model capacity issues.
· Direct interface with Program Planning and PD Finance globally.
· Ensure aligned assumptions between the Manufacturing functional activities including: PTO ME, Operations, MP&L, Launch, etc…
· Support all Manufacturing analysis related to sourcing decisions and any business case analysis requirements
· Coordinate, as required by program, with the other regional activities.
· Lead Manufacturing investment levels including all funding approval requirements and ongoing financial control in conjunction with Finance
· Strong business acumen and analytical skills
· Prior manufacturing or finance experience in capacity planning or investment management
· Ability to assimilate/interpret financial data and manufacturing processes
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
· Ability to manage a number of assignments simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
· Ability to work well within an unstructured environment
· Manufacturing or Finance experience
This vacancy has now expired.