Our client, a western company is looking for Plant HR manager
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
· Develop and implement short and long term plant Human Resources strategies for assigned plants.
· Assist Plant Managers in developing organizational structures to support their business objectives.
· Lead plant succession planning, and employee development activities.
· Manage staffing efforts to meet headcount requirements, and hire qualified employees/tempories.
· Assist Corporate and Division HR organizations in developing and implementing appropriate compensation systems and practices that are equitable and able to attract and retain qualified employees. Lead plant LTI, bonus, and merit planning processes.
· Develop and lead training efforts to ensure effectiveness and cost efficiencies.
· Handle employee relations issues to resolve conflicts, and create environments where employees are empowered, informed, and are part of the continuous improvement of the facility.
· Manage the administration of corporate mandated benefit programs.
· Ensure required compliance efforts are met and represent the company in any legal challenges relating to the Human Resources function.
· Lead or participate in Operations wide projects and assignments as assigned.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Broad HR background and experience.
· Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position in industrial sector.
· A good knowledge of labour law.
· International mind set.
· Results orientation.
· Strong written and oral English skills (report to expat).
· Understanding of lean manufacturing systems is a plus.