An international service chain is searching for a Category manager to launch a new line of product (souvenirs / gifts).
- Launch a new line of product from scratch (gifts / souvenirs);
- Search and selection of suppliers (conditions, negotiation);
- Creation of assortment matrix, corrections and adoption;
- Budgeting for sales and buying parts;
- Control of main commercial index: profitability, margin, cost, loses etc.
- Daily market review.
- Profound experience in buying / category manager (souvenirs, gifts, toys, home décor, addons) for at least 2 years;
- A successful experience of launching new product line from scratch;
- High capacity for work;
- English language - not less than conversational level;
- Readiness for business trip;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Orderliness and attentiveness.