- Job reference:24461
- Location:Russia (Moscow)
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:Jewellery, Luxury Goods
- Date posted:04 Mar 2015
Our Client - large French company for the sale of luxury goods, is searching for Boutique Director
· Day to day management of all aspects of the store ensuring that it is trading effectively, that it is adequately staffed, and that customers needs are met. Dealing with any complaints and enquiries as appropriate.
· Day to day management of employees including; motivation, recruitment, attendance, welfare, training and development, according to company policies and employment laws, ensuring that relevant HR procedures are followed.
· Liaise with the HR department with regard to any employee issues, and inform them of any employee changes.
· Plan, forecast, and report on store sales, costs and business performance, according to company requirements, ensuring that all figures supplied are accurate and timely.
· Liaise with the retail head office team to plan, implement and advertise promotional activities and strategy, including in store cookery demonstrations and other special events.
· Plan and implement shop merchandising, layout, and the customer traffic flow so as to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, and brand image, whilst observing health and safety requirements.
· To manage selling and customer service activities and practises. Continually developing and improving all store personnel’s competence in customer care, to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
· Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the Company, including identifying local opportunities to advertise and promote your store.
· 2 years experience in a luxury retail environment with store management responsibility
· Written and spoken English
· Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel skills
· Communicates effectively, listens sensitively to others, adapts communication to audience and fosters effective communication with others
· Acts as a role model to team, anticipates and plans for change, communicates clear objectives/vision throughout team.
· Able to both provide and receive feedback/criticism in a positive manner. Takes pride in appearance.
· Modifies approach to achieve an end goal or task. Is open to change and has a positive approach to work and colleagues. Demonstrates initiative, and continually looks to improve the quality, quantity, and effectiveness of his/her work. Able to multi task.
· Is sensitive to the needs of others. Is able to convey his/her point of view and gain agreement or acceptance from others.
· Contributes fully to the team effort, ensuring that help is offered to others with a “Can do” attitude when another team member is over-burdened. Has a “hands on”, practical and resourceful approach
The role will require travel within the Moscow area so a car and driving licence are required.
The role will require occasional International travel therefore a Passport is required
This vacancy has now expired.