Our client is the world's largest FMCG company
· Leader project management, engineering and maintenance (factories, located in Russia)
· Creation of skilled team, for performance of technological operations.
· Effective use of resources, according to requirements of business.
· Standardization of process primarily across plants.
· Continuous improvement of manufacturing and logistic infrastructure.
Report to European leader
You will be provide to ditale information in Interview
Technical University/ Master in Engineering
Five years experience in managerial role in Manufacturing/Engineering (country & multi-country project experience and operative budget– more than 2-3 mio Euro
- responsibility experience)
Experience in project management
- in procesess, production and/or building
Experience in project financial management concerning the project administration, contractual duties, budgets, cashflowExperience in using specific project management tools at a detailed level, for technical side, the planning of activities and resources usage. (including cost control)
English language (advanced)
The company offers a competitive salary defined individually after the interview, compensation package.
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!