Our client, international FMCG company, is looking for a Digital marketing manager, whose objective is to develop engagement strategic plan for consumers, customers and key influencers.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute to building brand awareness by connecting with consumers and influencers through multiple touch points with focus on digital media.
- Develop and execute the consumer engagement ensuring alignment with the local and global marketing strategy.
- Look for ways to develop new business opportunities that may create unique, innovative and high value, integrated customer and consumer solutions.
- Responsible for the part of Budget dedicated for consumer engagement (located in the marketing one): Preparation and tracking.
- Work with cross-functional team (Brand Managers, Customer Marketing).
- Point contact person for development and execution with partner media agency.
- Based on insights and creativity the strategy has to be structured, prioritized and focused on what has impact. The end goals being acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Execute strategy for:
- Measure the effectiveness of activities (ROI).
- Digital technology knowledge: Web, content, social media, paid search, search engine optimization, CRM
- Project management and planning skills
- Fundamentals of marketing, consumer oriented
- Ability to manage budgets and reliability
- Curiosity and Passion
- Fluent in English
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!