Our client is a notable player in the international Animal Health industry. The Company is committed to producing high quality, safe and effective medicines and feed supplements for livestock, poultry and companion animals. Over a period of time the company has established its name in the international market by providing a very high level of customer satisfaction by its dedicated and committed team of professionals.
In Russia the company has been working together with one distributor. Currently all sales activities in Russia go through this partner. Based on the sales volumes and the growth potential of the Russian agricultural market the company has announced its start-up in Russia and is planning to establish their own representative office in Moscow.
Our client is looking to hire a Country Representative for Russia (official title in the corporate structure: Senior Manager
- Sales & Marketing) in order to implement this strategic expansion plan.
This person will report to the Business Development Manager based in Corporate HQ.
- International business development and product management across Russia & CIS;
- Appointment of Sales Reps & building a team in Russia;
- Set up a distribution network in all major cities of Russia;
- Veterinary Pharma/ Nutraceutical products knowledge;
- Handling customer queries & complaints;
- Market research;
- Attend veterinarian seminars, exhibitions, etc.;
- Monitor competitor activity and advance the Company’s processes accordingly;
- Identify new products for registration / processes in market;
- Ensure implementation and proper execution of strategy;
- Providing technical details, explaining about the product to distributors, Veterinarian & KOL;
- Conducting seminars with 30
- 40 Vets and presenting the company & products.
The main goals of the position:
- Create a team of appr. 10 people;
- Establish an office in Moscow;
- Create distribution chain and other sales channels;
· Achieve KPI sales goals and be responsible for total revenue (discussable with successful candidates).
- Sales & Marketing should be:
- Well-educated with degree in veterinary or similar;
- Experienced, with more than 10 year of experience in Veterinary Pharma in Russia & CIS;
- Well-oriented in a Russian agricultural market with success stories experience;
- Able to establish and develop an office in Moscow;
- Able to create a distribution chain and other sales channels;
- An experienced person in Marketing (Product positioning) and Business Development activities;
- Fluent in Russian & English languages;
- Good communicator;
- An experienced car driver with valid and clean driving license of B category (ideally with own car
- the company will provide a car allowance).
The company is willing to offer a competitive compensation package to a successful candidate.
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!