Construction and Real Estate
Apply for this job
- Our client, Multinational company, a leading global systems provider of highly dynamic, automated and turnkey logistics solutions is looking fpr Chief Project Engineer (engineering).
- Analysis of customer requirements and business processes;
- Provide technical advice to customers during the solution-finding process;
- Definition of material flows and designing corresponding intralogistics systems;
- Preparation of profitability calculations and clarification of project timeline;
- Interface to customers, simulation team, sales team, Austrian headquarters, realization team;
- Offer preparation and presentation to the customers.
- Mandatory: Registered specialist in the National Register of Specialists kept by NOSTROY (Construction);
- Mandatory: Completed higher education in the field of Engineering;
- Mandatory: min. 10 years overall professional experience and min. 3 years as Engineer;
- Mandatory: Fluent in Russian, good command of English;
- Optional: Additionally, registered specialist in the National Register of Specialists kept by NOPRIZ (in Engineering, Survey and Architectural and Construction Design);
- Good knowledge and relevant job experience in systems design, automation and material handling technologies;
- User knowledge of AutoCAD 2014;
- Advantage: Good command of German;
- Ability to work in a team as well as customer and solution-oriented way of working;
- Negotiating power, self-confidence and presentation skills;
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of working time;
- Willingness to complete a 3-6 months training in Austria.
- The company offers a competitive salary defined individually after the interview, compensation package and flexible working hours in a collegial work environment.
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!