International company is looking for a Franchisee finance business partner
- Direct finance business partner for Chief Development Officer and business development department
- Lead evaluation of investment models for different projects, supports decision making process with analysis of results, sensitivities, “what if” analysis
- Evaluation of new markets entry business models, new restaurant formats, test formats, regional models
- Evaluation and tracking of incentives provided to franchisees. Provide and support tools for franchisee CAPEX models evaluation, performance tracking.
- Optimization of CAPEX investments
- Build finance knowledge and expertise of Development team.
- Support planning team to Prepare annual budget and strategic plan of the brand
- Lead the CAPEX planning process
- Preparation of analytical reports on the comparative dynamics of KPI’s in different periods: main P&L indicators, balance sheet, cash flow statement for the company and its departments
- Provide factor analysis, analysis of financial and economic activities, analytical reports and presentations requested by the management
- Participate in the annual internal audit process and SOX testing preparation
- Interact and coordinate with other departments in order to increase the efficiency and transparency of the business
- Reports to Director of Finance Business Partnering
- University degree. ACCA or CPA or a similar qualification is an advantage
- Fluent English
- At least 5 years of experience in finance planning and reporting in leading multinational companies, FMCG, Retail or similar preferred.
- Investment analysis knowledge (DCF, NPV, IRR, WACC )
- Tracked experience in evaluating investment projects and work in the field of business partnering
- Proactive attitude, initiating and forward-looking personality
- Leadership and project management abilities
- Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously and get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Cultural empathy, ability to effectively cooperate with people from various cultures and levels within the company hierarchy
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!