International company is looking for a Senior G&A planning analyst
- Lead all activities of personal, general and administrative costs planning and control. Keep track and responsibility of costs to be in line with corporate targets
- Work with budget holders to prepare annual department budgets, keep control of actual spends, regular update year-to-go view and full year planned results.
- In close cooperation with HR team carry out C&B planning
- Participate in month end closing activities to analyze actual spends, accruals and variances vs plan
- Carry out the analysis of changes on each G&A line item, identify drivers of changes and provide management with comments and suggestions on actions
- Preparation of analytical reports for budget holder on the department costs dynamics in different periods
- Participate in the annual internal audit process and SOX testing preparation
- Interact and coordinate with other departments to increase the efficiency and transparency of the business
- Reports to Director of Finance Business Partnering
- University degree. ACCA or CPA or a similar qualification is an advantage
- Fluent English
- At least 3 years of experience in overhead costs control, finance planning and reporting in leading multinational companies, FMCG, Retail or similar preferred.
- Tracked experience of working with confidential data (Compensation and benefits)
- Proactive attitude, initiating and forward-looking personality
- Demonstrated leadership and project management abilities
- Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously and get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Cultural empathy, ability to effectively cooperate with people from various cultures and levels within the company hierarchy
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!