Media and Entertainment
St. Petersburg, Russia
Apply for this job
IT, Software Development
Our client - international travel holding is looking for The Head of Service Desk in Saint Petersburg.
- Take overall responsibility for incident management and request fulfillment;
- Be accountable for the Service Desk team and their KPIs;
- Make the team to adhere to the Service Desk processes;
- Coach, mentor and provide guidance to the Service Desk organization including supervisors, problem manager, managers on duty, etc.;
- Hire and manage performance of the team;
- Measure, evaluate and improve Customer Satisfaction;
- Take on a wider customer service role;
- Build relationships with key internal contacts and vendors to ensure adherence to agreed SLAs;
- Produce Service Desk weekly/monthly statistics and reports;
- Attend Change Advisory Board and project meetings;
- Represent the Service Desk at meetings;
- Take ownership of toolset configuration, champion best practice in ticket management.
- 5+ years’ experience managing IT teams, providing support services;
- A Bachelor’s degree;
- Previous IT Service Management, IT Infrastructure or Business Application Operations experience;
- Fluent English;
- 10+ years’ experience managing geographically dispersed team and managing managers;
- Success delivering customer facing IT support services, in different time zones;
- Strong track record of building productive IT support teams and developing talent;
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and make things happen according to plans;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proficient verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to make conclusion and proposals.
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!